Mar 9, 2010

KLAUS



Hey, internets. Things have been quiet around these parts the last few weeks. Everyone's been pretty busy. Braeley finished up his work on goo bird and has been test-running it on members of magical beautiful. I haven't had a chance to hear it yet as it's been locked up brle's ass and shit's drum-tight.
As far as I know, magical beautiful has also been working on a fresh set to play at the upcoming show at the media club, so I'm pumped to hear it. A splurge of new Kubla Khan Recordings is about to unleash itself upon the world.

Carissa has also been working on some new songs. Check out her bandcamp site to get a taste of her wonderful musical stylings, they were recorded in the cool of the band shack and have that funky air to them.

I recently had a week and a half break from school and I decided to use it to record my own material for my solo project Polestar Preschool. I've been working on an album steadily the last three weeks and it will be my solo debut. A recording blog will be posted as soon as I get my pictures off my memory card.

THANKYOUBYE

C/M