Apr 18, 2011

Bedroom Songs by Polestar Preschool

Hello there, children of technology! Surprise! Bedroom Songs! Over the past month I've gone back to Port Alberni to stay with my family twice thanks to a series of birthdays. I get ghosties in my guts every time I take the trip up island. There's so much natural beauty on the coast and it always makes it's way into my music. Over the two separate weekends I stayed at my parents house I wrote and recorded four songs in my old bedroom. 
It was almost an accident. The Cornealis EP should have been completed by now. Bedroom Songs was just something I did in my spare time but it took on a life of it's own. 
Pass The Brain is nearing completion. The only thing left to do is have a final mixing session and then we'll be heading straight to the factory for materialization. 
So enjoy Bedroom Songs for free! FLACs, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis? Shit yeah, uncompressed audio!
Bedroom Songs
by
Polestar Preschool

1. Song 1 (Floodgate)  
2. Song 2 (Flowerbed) 
3. Song 4 (Stirred)





...